Welcome to Radio Wiki
Feel free to browse the data on the pages listed below
- National Data Radio codes, Frequencies etc
- Police Codes Police Radio Codes - Combined
- Locations How to find which page a local service is on
Wiki Editing and Contribution
Unfortunately due to account abuse, the account creation system has been changed to a manual process.
You will need to join the mailing list and introduce yourself, after that an account can be created for you.
Once you have an account you can then click the edit tab at the top right hand side of the section you want to edit
When editing please consider the following:
- Data that is common to all of New Zealand should be put in the National Data Page
- Do NOT just cut and paste data from other websites or sources!
- If you get stuck have a look at the links to the left, or try Help
The e-mail lists formerly hosted at 'NZ Scanners' are now hosted by 'Radio Wiki'
Subscribe to "The List" for general scanning questions and related discussions
Subscribe to "10-1" for breaking news
(Feel free to add your name here if you wish)
Chris021, Dannews, Medic1nz, scottjpalmer, FhoneMan (R.I.P), BlakJak, Z-master (Waikato), Firefrog, Deadman, ZLScanner (R.I.P), Oblivian, ZeroAlpha (Christchurch), Shiterking (Southland/Otago), Prime (Palmerston North), Zl3sqth (Nthn Buller), Tk885dj (Timaru), ZL3XD (Ashburton), Uber (Nelson), Tramper (Christchurch), Radionutter (Christchurch), CiscoNZ (Auckland), Tim D (Dunedin), Dragon28 (South Waikato), Blake Gray (Wellington), EarsOn, clayeon (Dunedin).